Saturday, 21 February 2015
Cinnamon Spelt Cookies
These cookies ended up being loved by the whole family and what's best they were really simply and quick to make and the scent of cinnamon prepared the Christmas spirit.
250 (8.8185 oz) grams butter
200 (0.44092 lb) grams sugar
1 tsp cinnamon
2 tsp vanilla sugar
2-3 tsp baking powder
350 (0.77162 lb) grams Spelt flour
sugar and cinnamon for covering the cookies
1. Mix soft butter and sugar to tunr it into a soft foam.
2. Add the eggs
3. Mix the dry ingredients and and add them to the butter/sugar mix.
4. make about 30 round balls in your hands.
5. Put some cinnamon-sugar mix in to a small bowl and put the balls in it one by one and cover them with the sugar-cinnamon mix. Put the cookies on the papered baking tray.
6. Put the cookies into fridge for about 20 minutes and bake them in the center of the oven for about 12-14 minutes in 200 °C (400°F).